How to apply
- Download the extended abstract template
- Submit extended abstract not to exceed five pages (in English) no later than 20 December, 2010 describing:
- The need that your mission idea addresses
- Prioritized list of mission objectives
- Concept of operations (description of key mission elements and their interfaces)
- Three-five key performance parameters (e.g., resolution, data rate, coverage)
- Space segment description (conceptual design, e.g., mass, volume, power, link budget, orbit)
- Implementation plan (estimated cost and schedule, infrastructure requirements)
- Detailed instructions for submissions to be found on website
- Work with your regional coordinators for assistance
- If selected as a finalist, prepare and submit a final paper and presentation for the 2nd Nanosatellite Symposium in Tokyo in March 14-16, 2011
• Existing user login
• Forgot my password
Step by step online submission process
- Click APPLY NOW (green box, upper right)
- Fill the application form by input your email, password,
telephone number, …etc.
- Click next and finally click submit.
- You will receive an email shortly which will confirm that you application is processed and your account is created.
- Come back to this page:
- Click Existing User Login
- Enter your ID (your email same as inputted to the application
form) then your password.
- Upload your Mission Idea Contest Idea (As many ideas as you can)